Monday, December 12, 2011

George Lucas on 'Indiana Manley 5': 'I Really Haven't Found the MacGuffin Yet'

Because you couldn't avoid this slow-news Monday without a bit of improving ("improving") from George Lucas on 'Indiana Manley 5,' here you're going: the super-producer doesn't have a very cemented idea for your fifth film, despite protestations by Steven Spielberg on the other hand. "Really, I told him I didn't have it yet," Lucas told Vulture when asked for about Spielberg's recent quotes the concept for film five was made a decision upon. "I told him in regards to the story, however really haven't found the MacGuffin yet. I'm speaking about, I experience how it is all about, however i must search for a MacGuffin that suits to the arena we operate in.In . Translation: status quo! Speaking about 'Indiana Manley 5,' Spielberg told EW it had been "around George. We have already made the decision around the genre in the fifth movie, finances a concept in your head. I am unsure where George is to apply the story. There is no 'Indy 5' until George states there's." Based on Lucas's recent comments, it might seem like you will notice an 'Indy 5' ... eventually. Maybe. Probably. Should not you be searching toward another handful of years of these updates? [via Vulture] [Photo: AP] Follow Moviefone on Twitter Like Moviefone on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment